The building blocks for solutions
Sensors The source of data
Astute use of sensors enables the acquisition of data at the needed precision,
accuracy and within the allowed cycle time.
Analysis Data in actionable form
Whether it is the disposition of a single piece part, a statistical sampling, or evaluation across variables such as time, material, suppliers, or processes, having the best analysis enables you to make the best decisions.
Simplified reporting of results combined with visually powerful graphic rendering can make possible breakthrough understanding of complex issues.
3D Printers Part production with additive manufacturing
Designed combinations of 3D printing proces, material and applications expertise.
Solutions A combination of technology and
Our staff has experience in the these areas. Use us as a guide to discover how to integrate the right solution into your specific workflow.
- CAD fitting for GD&T compliance with ASME Y14.5 as well as product and process improvement, and mold verification
- Conventional dimensional reporting
- Surface, Form and Contour
- GR&R and Correlation
- Statistical Methods and Process Control (SPC)
- Reverse Engineering - creation of CAD models for Quality Control, Design feedback (parametric manipulation) or Rapid Prototyping (direct to machining processes)
- FDA Regulated Industries
3D Printer types
- Full Color
- Metal Casting
- Selective Laser Sintering(SLS)
- Direct Metal(DMP)
Making solutions easy to deploy, manage and scale